This form does not yet contain any fields.

    Client Testimonials

    "We were extremely pleased with the services provided to us, and I would highly recommend the company and Mr. Zorzi personally for any stone tile, slab, supply or installation work."

    David Thyer
    - President, R.C. Hadreen Company

    Ammenities

    • City water
    • Paved Streets
    • Trash Collection
    • Cable TV
    • On-site Manager
    • Daily Postal Service
    • Recreation Hall
    • 3-Acre Pond
    • Heated Pool
    • Bocci Court
    • Fishing

    About Us

    Neil and Sandy Emerson, owners of Emerson Village and Campground since 1978.The Emerson's were one of the five founding families of Hampstead, NH, and the land the Emerson Village and Campground sits on has been in the family since 1741. Neil Emerson's grandfather farmed the land, raised chickens and also had green houses. They even had an apple orchard (you can see one of the original apple trees at the corner of Madison and Oak Hill!). In 1958, Neil's father, Glendon, decided to convert the farm to a mobile home park. His decision was timely. With the introduction of the "ten-wide" mobile homes in 1954, many Americans were adopting the mobile home as their personal, affordable way to achieve home ownership, and Emerson village quickly filled up.

    In 1964, Glendon and Neil built the campground which expanded to a whopping 125 sites in 1978.

    Neil started working for his father after he graduated college in 1964. With his degree in horticulture, he was responsible for the Green House business, delivering fresh produce all over the state. In 1978, Neil and Sandy purchased the business from his father, and they have owned it ever since.

    Seeing the need for more mobile home sites, Neil and Sandy converted the majority of the campground sites over a three year period to add 44 mobile home sites by 1982. In 1991 Neil and Sandy redesigned the pool to accommodate the needs of the adult community - gradual steps for easier access and a reduction of its depth for wading throughout. The recreation hall was built in 1999, and the equipment garage and workshop was built 1993.

    Neil and Sandy’s son Glen, and his wife Jamie, are all very active in the business which makes Emerson Village and Campground a third-generation family business.